In keeping with our commitment to provide excellent patient care, we are excited to introduce a new and user-friendly online service called ePetHealth.
ePetHealth is an option that will allow you:
• 24/7 online access to your pet’s medical information
• Ability to make appointments or boarding reservations by email, text or phone. You can make this request any time 24/7.
• Medication refill requests
• Sign up for vaccine and healthcare reminders you can receive via email or text
• Reminders to give monthly medications
• Ask a general question
• View or print your medical records the case of an emergency, traveling, boarding or classes
• View reminders to help your pet(s) stay current on vaccines and health care recommendations
• View a library of educational materials including pet health videos, articles, breed information and interactive anatomy features.
It’s pretty easy to access. Here are instructions:
1. To begin, go to www.ePetHealth.com and click the ‘Pet owner create an account’ link located at the bottom of the page
2. Enter your Email address where you received this message
3. Next, you will be emailed an activation link and guided through the registration process.
4. You will be asked to create a private password and select a secret question and answer you wish to use.
5. Finally, an email will be sent to you confirming that your account is active and you can begin accessing the great features of your portal.
We hope you take advantage of and enjoy your complimentary pet health portal and look forward to seeing you and your pets soon.
As always, you can always call us the old fashioned way as well and please feel free to call us if you have any questions.